Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beauty Bark! :)

As anyone who knows me knows, or follows my blog knows, I have a passion for gardening and yardwork! To me it's like breathing in and breathing out!! So Groundhog Day was especially fun for me as my truckload of bark was delivered!! I meant to add more photos from different angles but my computer was acting up this morning so you've been spared! :)
If any of you are as passionate about gardening as I am, this beauty bark holds the same fun facination for you as it does for me! I'm so anxious now for dry days so I can get out there and start getting it spread on all the flower beds!! I'm so excited!! :)
As I have all the fruit trees still needing to be pruned, as well as some other various pruning to do, the bark may have to wait it's turn. ( If I can wait that long!! ) grin :)

2 comments:

  1. I bet the place is looking great! You and Dad do a wonderful job keeping our place looking at its best! You both are wonderful parents to learn from! Thanks for being you!! :D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be the most supportive and dearest daughter on the face of the earth!! Sure love you Sweets!! :)

    ReplyDelete