Monday, August 2, 2010

Reunion Raves! :)

Since before I was born the Falters have been reuniting annually! It's always the same time every year, and always good company, good food, good fun, and lots of laughter! :)
This year was a little different for me, because it was the first time I've been the one in charge of it! My sister, Diane, and I agreed to take our turn at taking the reins and running with it, and we put alot of ourselves into it! :)
One of the things we dreamed up was this new reunion t-shirt! During the meeting, I gave everyone info' on how they can get one too, and I'm hoping to see a few more matching t's show up next year! :)
I won't go into all we did to try to make the reunion a success! It's enough to know that all enjoyed themselves and appreciated our efforts! :)
I just wanted to take a moment to openly reflect on what a wonderful family I'm blessed to be a part of! :) I need look no further than this comical, warm, delightful, honest, generous, hospitable, and trustworthy group, - to know where some of my best qualities come from! :)
As now is the time of year when many are enjoying family reunions, my wish is that you may all be half as blest as I am!! :) Hurray For Family!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment