Monday, July 26, 2010

"I'm Intrigued!" :)

A doe and her spotted fawn stopped by to check out the new deer fence! (This is another doe, on another day, from the one mentioned in the post below.) The little one is difficult to see as it's standing behind the faucet, so I hope you can see it peering in! :)
I'm not sure what the attraction is, to be honest, as we didn't have the opportunity to plant a garden this year! Mostly there are just weeds, at this point, in the majority of the garden.
I have other photos of this fawn darting around, and it's mother, but since I had to choose just one, I chose this one, as the look on it's face says it all! "I'm intrigued! May I have a closer look?"
I dare say, little one, - that is just what I'm thinking about You, with your cute little white spots dotting your back in rows! "I'm intrigued! May I have a closer look?" :)

1 comment:

  1. I have found deer to be rather aware of change. A while back I observed this when I was working at a medical office in Oly. There was a new building being put in next door, so the wooded area originally there was being plowed or whatever. Once the trees were all gone, I saw deer walking around looking like they were thinking "what happened?!" It was very easy to see what they were thinking and really sad!

    ReplyDelete