Thursday, October 6, 2011

Observing In Overdrive! :)

Lately I'm been observing my life in overdrive! We just spotted this hornet nest in our front yard, only feet from our front door, and it is the sum of my life right now, as I'm living it under pressure! :) Even as I type, our power company is working on my road, graciously giving me 10 minutes to finish this blog before turning off my power for a spell! :)
I'm not the only one feeling out-of-whack, as my witch hazel is in full bloom right now, instead of blooming at her normal time in late winter! :)
Maybe it has everything to do with Fall, the chill in the air, and the bewitching spell of October! :)
I'm enjoying the morning chill, however! Something about it is rather fun! :)
I've observed my little Mason Bees busy at work! :)
They just managed to fill 4 tubes of life that will pollinate my garden come Spring! :)
I managed to can 17 pints of salsa, so far, and feel a little overwhelmed with how much more canning and freezing of the garden's produce, that I have ahead of me, - but it's a good problem to have! :)
My biggest cause for feeling in overdrive, is getting Cali and her kids to the vet where they were All fixed! :) Now they are home recovering! :)



I'll quick close and let the nice PUD men turn off my power now until they're work is done! :)
Maybe once the power's off I can slow down and catch my breath! :) grin

1 comment:

  1. Please excuse my multiple grammar and spelling errors. I was rushing to finish to accommodate the men working on my power lines and didn't take the time to proof read before posting! :)

    ReplyDelete