Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playing Outside! :)

I was always one of those kids who preferred playing outside over playing indoors! Give me the feel and air on my skin and the aromas of nature enticing my senses! :)
I'm in my 50's now, but nothing's changed! I Still find being outside more thrilling than being indoors, and am happy when I can justify working on an outdoor project! :)
Today I set about the fun task of pruning the branches that have grown into our drive that leads to the back of our property! :) I ended up filling the wheelbarrow to overflowing three times before I had it all picked up! This was the 2nd wheelbarrow full in this photo, so the job of picking it all up was already two-thirds of the way done! :)
I love the Christmas tree fragrance that tingled my nose and still is clinging to my hands, hair, and clothes! It will almost be a shame to go shower it off! :)
Soon the temps' will drop, the weather will worsen, and I will be forced to turn my full attention to the indoors for the winter.
For today, at least, I thoroughly enjoyed playing outside! :)

2 comments:

  1. Even though I proof read, I miss my errors! My mind is too good at making the needed corrections, so it's not until I've posted that I seem to notice the mistakes! :)
    I meant to say, "feel the air on my skin"! :)
    Hopefully you were able to figure that out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's still not right! ... "Give me the feel of the air on my skin ..." :)

    ReplyDelete