Friday, October 28, 2011

Furry Friends! :)

This blog is in answer to a request from a couple of dear girls of mine, ... my daughter Sheana, and her friend Kelsey who is like a daughter to me, since she spent so many sleep overs in our home, as they were growing up, that I cheerfully thought of the top bunk as being hers! :)
So girls, - and anyone else who may enjoy this update on our pets, - here's some new photos, as requested! :)
















They now have found the fun area under the tool shed to hang out and take cat naps! :)


Here's Coal sporting his new orange collar, in time for Halloween! :)

Coal seems to be saying, "So Sheana, when are you going to visit me again and bring Brennan to play with me!" :)
We'll have to give this some thought and see when we can plan another get together! :)
Hope you gals enjoyed this, ... as well as any others who enjoy our furry friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment