Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Being Called Out! :)

Lately we're beginning to see some blue skies, periodically, and I'm being called out! :)
The kitties want me to come out and spend some time with them in the yard! I'm happy to oblige! :)
The rhubarb is beginning to push new growth which is my signal to hurry and do the light weeding and lay down some manure to make them happy for another year! :)
The tool shed is prompting me to hustle out and get everything ready for another growing season! :)
The witch hazel is calling, "Hurry out! I'm getting ready to bloom and you won't want to miss it!" She knows the aroma of her frilly blooms thrills my senses! :)
The fruit trees are ready for me to tend to the pruning! "It's time! It's time!" :)
The tulip bulbs are beginning to push through the potted soil, and every day I run out to see the progress!! :)
The flower beds are ready to be cleaned before they start showing spring's new growth! :)
The bulbs in the ground are stretching up and calling me to come out and see how much they've grown! :)
Oh Yes!! I'm being called out! :) ... I'm glad we're expecting more blue sky this week because I'm ready to answer the call! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment