Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome January! Happy 2012! :)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, ANYONE can start from NOW and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard

I love January! It represents a new year, and a new start! It over spills with hope and renewed determination! :) It sets the stage for self-improvement! :)
It also means the shortest day of the year is past and the days are starting to get longer! This knowledge always gets me excited as I know spring is around the corner! :)
Already nature is responding to the added light! Bulbs are beginning to stretch; leaf buds are swelling; and ducks and geese have been flying over our property with new energy! :)
Seed catalogs have been arriving in the mail, and since I will be starting some of the seeds early using the heating pad and grow lights, I've already placed my garden seed order! :)
My goals are set, - most of them continuation goals that take more than one yr. to achieve, with a couple new ones added! :)
It's thrilling to start each day with the knowledge that we are the pilots of our own planes; the captains of our own ships; the determiners of our own destinies! :)
Of course it's always wise to include Deity in the mix, by inviting Him to lend His Hand in our journeys! Things always go smoother when He's at the helm! :)
Wishing you each a Very Happy 2012!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment