Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Is Right Up His Alley! :)

 As you can see from photos I took of Brennan last summer, he loves dressing up and ...
he loves eating candy! :)
Therefore, Halloween is Right Up His Alley!! :)
We just spoke on the phone and he told me he's going to be Thor for Halloween, tonight! :) After I approved enthusiasticly, he asked me what I'm going to be and I told him I wasn't going to dress up because I'm not trick-or-treating. Shocked he asked "WHY!!?" I told him, I'm too old. :) Immediately he started to cry, exclaiming between sobs "That's Sooo Saadd!!" I tried to reassure him that it's okay, that I had many years trick-or-treating! :) He said "I wish you could go trick-or-treating with Me tonight!" I told him I wished I could too, that it would be so much fun! :) I wished him Lots of candy tonight, and he brightened! :)
It's the first time anyone has ever cried over my missing out on trick-or-treats! It makes me feel that I must be missing out!! :)
How I love and adore him and his big heart! :)
Happy Halloween, Brennan! :)
Happy Halloween to Brennan's little brother, Tegan,, and to his Mommy and Daddy, too! :)
Happy Halloween, Everyone!! :) Wishing you all Lots of candy and Halloween fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment