Monday, February 25, 2013

It's All Good! :)


As some of you know, I have a love for puzzles! :)
 This one, with the feline, garden seed packets, bulbs, and flower pots, is right up my alley and suits what I'm doing this time of year, perfectly! :)
 I, too, am laying out the new seed packets, now that all my seed orders are in, and taking another joyful look at what I've got! :) There's a variety of lettuce;
 Misc. mix of things;
 Herbs;
 Flowers to lift my heart and invite pollinators;
 Cabbages;
 Corn;
 Pole green beans, pole snow peas, and pole shelling beans, to grow on the towers;
 Carrots;
 Winter squash;
 Summer squash, cucumbers, and melons;
 and, ...
 The Copra Onion that is the Best onion to grow for storage, as they can last up to a year in storage! For me, it's as much of a "must have" as Walla Walla Onions are for fresh eating! :)
I'll be buying the Walla Walla Onion plants as soon as they are in the local nurseries! :)
 Of course, that isn't including seeds from previous years, that I'll also be growing! :)
Sometimes the lines are blurred between art imitating life and life imitating art! All I know is that when it comes to this time of year, when we're gearing up for another exciting garden season, it's All good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment