Friday, February 15, 2013

The Morning After! :)

 I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Ours was wonderful! :)
To make matters even better, we woke to glorious sunshine streaming over the horizon! :)
 We haven't seen a lot of sun lately, so it really lifts the heart! :)
 This morning there's happy traces of yesterday on our dining table! :)
 There's the gorgeous begonia plant I couldn't resist buying and bringing home! :)
 There are the red roses my Honey brought home to me for Valentine's Day! :)
 I'd never seen them coupled with variegated leaves before, and love the affect! :)
 There are what's left of the juicy, sweet oranges! :)
 Tip: These are Heirloom Navel Oranges, and they are the Best oranges!! :)
                                

Not the least of all, is the last remaining chocolate drizzled strawberry, which I promptly ate this morning! What a great way to start 'the morning after'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment