Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I've Only Just Begun! :)

 It's only the first week of February but I'm already behind schedule with the pruning, as I've only just begun! It's seems that every time the weather is right, my schedule is full!
 Finally the weather and my schedule came together for one day over the weekend, and I finally got out the pruners! :)
 As you can see, I had a lot of helpers! :)
 They like to be involved in the yard work! :)
 I only had time to prune the outer edges of our King Apple Tree, but at least it's a start! :)
 It's the fruit tree that requires the most work each year, so I like to tackle it first! :) I have to admit that I love this time of year when the days are getting longer and the yard calls to me again! :)
 I have a long way to go, as all the fruit trees, and grapes, need to be tended to!
The flower beds are begging for me to get them cleaned, as well, and like the fruit tree area, I've only just begun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment