Thursday, October 30, 2014

Seeing Through New Eyes! :)

 I've discovered an unexpected advantage to having been away from home all Summer! Upon my return, I'm able to see our home through new eyes! Areas I thought were orderly were not so tidy, seen with clearer vision! :)
 One example is our computer desk. It had gotten out of control and I was so used to seeing it that way that I failed to see the problem!
 Now that I see it, I've been busily working to make the improvements! :)
 My candles now sparkle again, free of dust, and are arranged to please my eye. :)
 Various zip-lock bags of candles have now found a more appropriate home in a basket! :)
And there are even items that were covered and forgotten, that are now open to display! :)
I found satisfaction in tossing the things that are outdated and unwanted! :) ...

Now everywhere I look I see things that need my attention! I'm reminding myself to not feel overwhelmed, and to just take things one task, one day at a time! ...
That's the hazard, and the blessing, of seeing through new eyes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment