Monday, August 24, 2015

Silver And Gold! :)

 "Make new friends but keep the old, ...
 One is silver ...
 And the other gold!" :)
We are a Ford family, and the last several years I've had the pleasure of driving an Escape! It's the first time I've ever experienced having a love affair with a vehicle! I loved my 2001 Escape like no other, and knew I would need to test drive another Escape when it was time to upgrade to a newer vehicle. I was concerned when the V6 was replaced with the Eco boost. Would it lug down on hills? Would it have the ready speed needed to get one out of tight driving situations? ... I need not have worried! It does everything the V6 did and more, on less fuel! :)
So I've made a new friend, and kept the old!
(The old one found a new home with our son!) ...
One is silver and the other gold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment