Friday, August 7, 2015

Whirl-A-Gig! :)

 One of my family members makes whirl-a-gigs! I was thrilled to discover this hidden talent of his and to buy one for our own yard! Knowing he made it makes it all the more fun! :)
 It's a pleasure to see it glow at night! :)
 It's just as enjoyable to watch it spin in the breeze, ...
 and to see it reflect the sun during the day! :)
 I was careful to choose a place for it in full sun to take advantage of it's solar light! :)
 It brings happiness to us both day and night! :)
Still photos don't do it justice as it's real pleasure is seeing it in motion! :)
I've attempted to download a short video for you. I hope it works. I won't know until I post this, so here's hoping you get to enjoy the full fun of this whirl-a-gig! :) Here goes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Crumb-dumb! I can't get the video to work. Sorry if you're having the same result I am. :( It's so pretty in motion.

    ReplyDelete