Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Come Enjoy The Sunrise With Me! :)

There was a hint of red on the sky-line this morning that got my attention and drew me outside with cam' in hand! :) Remember to try clicking on the photos for a better look! :)








I couldn't get over how deep red the sun was! :)





















My ever faithful companion, watched the sun rise with me! :)

As soon as the sun broke above the trees it was time to turn the lens away from the fire-ball and towards the golden rays it was sending across the front yard, instead! :)

It also shines where I sit, when I spend a bit of early-am time on the computer before getting on with my day! :)
I love seeing the sun rise in the mornings and this time of year when the hot summer days are being replace with cooler autumn days, the sunrises can be especially colorful! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, but my favorite part is seeing where you post your always inspiring comments!

    ReplyDelete