Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Joyous Anticipation! :)

If this photo will enlarge when you click on it, you may see the flock of geese flying out over the trees, making a large V in the sky! Their voices were trumpeting across the valley, announcing their joy, exuberance, and excitement in this season of their life! :)
I can sooooo relate!! :)
The spiders have been busy artistically weaving their webs as if in preparation of something amazing to come! :)
I can soooooo relate!! :)

The sky has a brilliance to it and the garden seems to be awaiting an experience of importance!!
I can relate!!! :)

The Birch are putting on their show of color, as if in anticipation of an exciting event! :)
Yes! I can relate!!! :)

Even our front deck is getting "decked out" in readiness! :)
sigh!! ... :) I can relate!!! :)

The burning bush, ...

and the snowball viburnum tree, are also putting on color in anticipation of this special time! :)
You Bet I can relate!!! :)

The morning glories are putting on more color, in higher numbers, than ever before as though in anticipation too! :)
Isn't it thrilling?! :)

The corn is ready, ...

As are the pears, ...

The apples, ...

The blackberries, ...

And the grapes! :)
It's as if they all know, are readying themselves for, and sharing in our joyous anticipation of this great coming event!! :) ...
What great event is this?! :)
We are about to have our very own grandbaby enter our home for the very first time!!!!! :) You can believe me when I tell you that Rud and I are experiencing great joyous anticipation!!!! :)
Today I began to set up the room where our very dear guests will be staying, and have been taking great joy in passing the open doorway and seeing Brennan's playpen/bed within!! :)
Just when we thought there could be nothing better than our children, - we discover the thrill of our first grandbaby!!!! :) In just over a week they will be here!!! :)
It's good I've got so much to do to help pass the time!! :) Sigh ... !! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh mom I forgot to tell Brennan will not making the trip w-us. So sorry!!!! U will be stuck with just Troy and I to bad so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee!! :) Silly girl!! :) Love you oodles!! Can't wait to give you a good squeeze!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then I, mischievous Troy, shows up on your doorstep and all the anticipation dies as flowers amidst winter's freeze. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't be further from the truth, Troy!!! :) We are so excited for your visit!!! :) ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete