Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Fought And Tamed The Dragon! :)

It takes great courage to fight a dragon! Some tell me it's foolishness in me to have done it! They say I should leave the fight to those warriors who're more experienced and have the better skills and armor! Pay Them to fight my fight! - But I've fought dragons before, and I believed in my own skill and my trusty sword and armor! - For a time, in the midst of the battle, I wondered if I Was being fool-hardy! This turned out to be my toughest dragon yet! There was so much power in this one that I felt emblazonded in it's Fire!!
But as I fought I began to see that, at last, I was getting the upper hand! It's fire was failing and it was beginning to cough on it's own smoke! :)

It wasn't long before I had brought the dragon down to size! :)

I looked deep into it's eyes and sighed! ... Taxes are done for another year! ... I have fought and tamed the dragon!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good one mom! I was like what is it?!! What could mom be talking about. :D Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweets! I'm so glad to see you back on the net, following your move!!! :)
    I thought a dragon story was more descriptive about what I was feeling in regard to getting our taxes done! :) Ever since we've needed to add the ranch to our taxes, I feel like I've been fighting dragons! It's always a relief to have battled through it and have conquered! :)

    ReplyDelete