Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Snowing Petals! :)

This is a natural follow up from my last post. I mentioned how our ornamental cherry tree would soon start dropping her petals and carpet the ground with them! :)
The wind blew the other day and it looked like it was snowing outside! :) The petals began to accumulate in crooks and crannies, like snow drifts! :)


This photo is small so you may need to click on it, to enlarge it, if you'd like to see the petals blowing in the air! :)





I'll be cleaning the petals from the birdbath, many times, during this pretty process! :)



Even whole blossoms can be seen decorating the bushes and landscape! :)

I love it when ... it's snowing petals! :)

5 comments:

  1. You got great pictures of the petals in the air!! So beautiful!! I do love this time of year- 1st when they bloom, and 2nd when it "snows". I also like the picture of the birdbath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! I always appreciate your comments. You have become one of my most faitful readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Meant to say "faithful"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it again mom!!!! Making me miss home! ;D June I will be there though. :) Wonderful pictures as always love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shean, 4 Weeks From Today!!!! :) Can hardly wait!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete