Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn's Embrace! :)

I'm aching to fill this blog with autumn color, texture, and flavor, but alas, I'm still limited to one photo!
Simply stated, I love how festive nature is this time of year!! :) It's like the big grand finale, with all the streamers, fireworks, and big bands sounding off at once!! :)
I'm welcoming Fall by burning fabulous, fragrant, spicey candles, and am ready to decorate the house with autumn splendor, and the front deck with pumpkins and brightly colored 'mums!! :)
I've got a sudden desire for hot apple cyder, and to heat up the oven again baking squash and pot roast!! :)
This morning we enjoyed a sunrise that seemed to be reflecting back, with shared enthusiasm, the reds and golds the plants in the yard have been rioting!! :)
Even though I love all 4 seasons, - I find it difficult to let summer, and gardening, go every year! Then nature starts splashing bright colors, and putting that little chill in the air, and before long I feel Autumn's embrace, and can no longer resist getting enthused about embracing her right back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment