Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We Can See Clearly Now! :)

What a difference new windows and doors make!! :)
My blog is still only allowing one photo per post, so since I can only show you one photo, I chose my favorite window! I still need to iron and rehang the valance, but it's the windows I wanted to show you, anyway! :)
We now have Mercer windows, and I have to tell you that I Never have seen window glass that looks so clear, in all my life, nor did I dream it exsisted!! When the protective plastic was removed it looked like there was No glass there!! :) We couldn't be more pleased!! :)
It's a far cry from the windows that used to be there! There were streaks Inside the glass, itself, that no cleaning would remove, - and it always bothered me!
These windows will be fun to clean, because they will look clean when I'm done! :)
And I Do mean clean!! :) It's a happy adjustment because we can see clearly now!! Hurray!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your new windows are gorgeous! Clear, big windows are such a blessing. They help us to feel positive and happy when we can see what's outside, whether it be snow, rain or sunshine. I'm happy you guys were able to get new windows and doors!

    ReplyDelete