Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebrating In Levi 501's! :)

Even though I'm still 4 lbs. away from my weight goal, I've decided to go ahead and do this post in response to requests from friends who haven't see me since I've lost the bulk of my weight! Truth is, it takes around 10 lbs. to show on my near 5'9" frame, anyway, so I just as well do this post now, as I doubt those last 4 lbs. are really going to show enough to make it worth waiting! :)
In my thin days I used to love wearing Levi 501 Button-Up Jeans! I stopped wearing them when I put on weight as, in my oppinion, they are made for a lean body! When I started counting calories, and realized it works, I knew I would one day celebrate by buying them again, when I lost my excess weight! After losing 49 lbs. so far, I'm thrilled the day has come to be able to wear them again! :)

So to those of you who have been watching and sharing this weight loss journey with me, Thank You for your support! I'm thrilled to say I'm celebrating my leaner body in Levi 501 Button Up Jeans, and lovin' it!! :)


4 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the last pic go fight win! ;)You have always looked to good to me! What matters most is that you are happy with how you look and feel!!! Love you mom! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweets! :) Love you!!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow BJ... You really do look amazing! Like Sheana, I've always thought your were beautiful, but you are simply stunning. I love seeing how happy you always are, especially now that you have accomplished this goal you've been working on for so long. All your hard work & dedication has most definitely paid off! :0) Love ya BJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Heidi! The support from you and others has been so encouraging! Love you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete