Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Magical Frost! :)

There's something magical about frost! It takes ordinary things and makes them extraordinary!
If you click on these photos to enlarge them, you will better see what I'm saying! :) Frost makes things sparkel, and gives them a brilliance they'd otherwise lack! :)

Even the whiteness of it adds to it's appeal, and I love it's crystal abilities! :)

When it's freezing, the sky has a unique color and feel to it! :)
If you look in the background you will see how it's frosted every surface of the mesh wire, of the garden fence, leaving nothing untouched from it's magical brushes! :)
It even had power to draw me outside, this morning, with camera in hand, in hopes of capturing it's beauty with my lens! I hope I was successful as magic like this is meant to be shared! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment