Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring's Sweet Reassurance! :)

Spring's Sweet Reassurance! :)
Spring has peeked her head in on this January day! :)
It's such a thrill to see her cheery, warm, sunshiney ray!
She only is just passing through, then she'll hide her face,
For she's polite to Winter, who also has her place!
Honey bees are stirring, they ask her to please stay!
She smiles back reassuring, "I will, and then we'll play!" :)
It was a kind reminder that she will come again,
And oh what joy we will enjoy for she'll stay longer, then! :) - BJ. Barnes
Here's hoping you're enjoying a little Spring where you are, this January day, and if not, - here's hoping you enjoy a little of the early Spring, with me, that I happen to be enjoying here! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your poem! It's just adorable and brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gift with words. You bring spring to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda!! :) How fun to see your comment on here! :) Thanks for your kind words, and for enjoying Spring with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete