Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coal-Black On White! :)

We woke to a winter wonderland today, so when Coal and I went out for his potty break, I grabbed the camera on the way out the door! It was a great opportunity to take a few "black & white" photos! :)
It was a thrill to watch Coal racing around at high speed, experiencing snow for the first time! :)

Lucky for me, once he burned some excited energy, he allowed some still shots, too! :)



Even with the snow, he managed to find some plant tags to pluck up! Twirp! :)

I was also pleased to discover a way of downloading more than 3 photos! I hope it lets me do this from now on, as photos say so much more than words ever can! :)
Hope you enjoyed the "Coal-Black on White" photo shoot! I had a blast with it! :)




4 comments:

  1. He looks like he has a ball in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does, Katie! I could have filled the post with endless photos of him kicking up his heals and racing around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I will have to show this to dad!! I am sure he will enjoy seeing this. Funny thing is I was like hey mom has more then 3 pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shean, after I downloaded the 3 photos, I thought about trying to see if it'd let me download 3 more, and wha-la, it Did!! :)
    Tell Dad I have alot more photos of Coal racing around in the snow, to show him when he gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete