Saturday, February 26, 2011

Footsteps Worth Following! :)

There's something about footprints that touches my heart and makes me feel philosophical! :)
They can tell us alot about those who've left the tracks, even when the tracks are our own! The black fuzzy spot in this photo, happens to be Coal's foot running in close, caught in the lens! :)

His footprints can be seen wherever mine are found, expressing his friendship and loyalty! :)

We all leave footprints as we walk through this life! :)

Hopefully our steps are worth following by others, - especially those dear to us! And if we live well, there is joy and laughter along the way! :)

For our canine family members, I need to be "a calm, assertive packleader" (as Cesar Millan would say), - and for our children, I need to be loving, and when necessary, firm but friendly! :)
With all of them, I need to be a person worth following, both in example and spirit! :)
I've found the closer my feet follow our Savior's example, the more worthwhile my steps are. Sometimes I follow His footsteps better than at other times, - but I am always trying. After all, there's alot riding on the steps I (we) choose to take! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment