Sunday, July 10, 2011

Life's Meant To Be Enjoyed! :)

As a proud "Nom" (gram), please allow me to share a little about our grandson, Brennan! He knows the art the enjoying life! He loves animals, and especially dogs, like the rest of the family! Since we have a new canine family member that especially loves kids, their last visit was interesting! :) Coal couldn't resist licking Brennan's head and Brennan enjoyed the canine affection, and I even overheard Brennan thanking Coal a time or two! :) Poor Mommy and Daddy had to give Brennan a shower, once or twice, after these two had finished playing! :)
It was impossible to keep the two of them apart, especially when they took so much joy in each other! :)
The fact that he also loves spending time with his "Papa B" made his joy that much sweeter! :)
Brennan has a laugh that is contagious! The other day he asked to call me and when he got on, instead of talking, began fake laughing on the phone to me! I couldn't help giggling, which made him laugh for real, which made me laugh harder, so before long we were both laughing on the phone without a reason or a care!! :)
He is such a delight! :)
When I was a young mother, I remember hearing grandparents say how much they loved their grandkids! One grandmother even said she never thought she could ever love anyone more than her kids until their grandchildren came along! I couldn't fathom that and, when she saw the disbelief in my eyes, she assured me the day would come when I'd have grandchildren of my own, and then I'd understand! :)
Well, ... they were right that I love my grandsons as much as I love our kids!!! :)
Life is an amazing journey! ... It's meant to be enjoyed!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment