Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busting With Bounty! :)

November is a month for counting our blessings and giving heartfelt thanks! :)
As I'm a gardener, I'm especially thankful for the bounty we've been blessed with this year! :)
The grapes on the arbor gave us a record crop! :)
I was especially grateful that we were able to harvest them before the raccoons got to them! :)
Before I started to clean them, there were actually enough to fill a large Costco size box! :)
Don't the grapes look pretty in the top section of the steamer-juicer!? :)
One juicer full is enough to make 4 undiluted quarts! :)
Here is the right up on one of the tomato seeds I decided to purchase and grow this year! It almost sounds too good to be true! Big beef, delicious, early tomatoes that are extra large in size, and have a nice shape appearance, too! :)
Well, they were telling the truth, and ...
it only took one to totally fill my hand!! :) ...
And to fill an entire salad plate to overflowing! :) All this and super tasty, too!! :)
The brussels sprouts are getting bigger, and I trust the couple light frosts we've had are sweetening them up for us! :)
Everywhere you look there's bounty!! :) May we catch our breaths, at this busy season, long enough to whisper thanks to Him from Whom all bounty comes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Even though I proof read my posts, I often overlook little errors! It's especially frustrating when the error is in the title itself! It should read "Bursting With Bounty! :)" grin

    ReplyDelete