Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dancing Leaves! :)

I love all the seasons as each adds something special to our lives, and forever gives us something to look forward to! :)
One of the things I love about this time of year is driving through the leaves and watching them dance in my rear view mirror! :)
If it were possible to drive and catch the dancing leaves in my lens, I would have taken a photo of their reflection in my mirror, for you, so you could enjoy them with me! :)
How I love seeing them dance! :)
The dance never lasts long enough! As soon as one passes through they again settle to the ground and go still.
Some may get hung up on things, but the dance comes to an end almost as quickly as it started.
Like the untouched future, the leaves lay still, waiting for our approach to make things happen!
And like the past, our part in it is done once we've passed through! Our chance for making a difference has been accomplished, and the affect we've left in our wake depends largely upon the choices we've made while passing through.
The only time we have to really make a difference in this life, is now! This moment, as we're in the act of passing through!
I hope to be successful at sharing joy and laughter to those who I come in contact with, while I'm here, and give them reason to dance!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. When I think of your house, this is what i picture. Walking with Sheana. This, and the backyard trampoline...and garden I think? It's been so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your memory is great! :) You're welcome to come visit us any time!!! :)
    BTW, Sheana lives in S.L.C.! If my memory is right, you live in UT, too!? You two should get together some time! :)

    ReplyDelete