Friday, November 25, 2011

A Lot On The Table! :)

Lately I've been poignantly aware of the fact that I have a lot on the table! :) ...
[Maybe a better phrase would be "a lot on my plate"!] :)





I'm not just talking about the Thanksgiving decorations, either, though looking at my table I can see where one could be justified in thinking so! :)
I'm referring to this inner drive, I've been feeling, to tackle multiple projects around the house! I've been focusing on the house projects with the same intensity that I often feel in the summer, tackling the yard and garden! :)
Lately, as well as preparing the Thanksgiving meal and doing the regular housework, I've been cleaning the walk-in pantry; the 'fridge; sorting through papers; and even spent two days shopping for a new 'fridge; ... all with the same intensity you'd expect to see from a dog with a bone! :)
The more I accomplish, the more determined I get about making other house goals come to fruition! All the while feeling like I'm in a race against time as I know the time will be here, before I know it, to start seedlings growing and gearing up for the garden season again! [Some seed catalogs have already begun to arrive in the mail!]
In the past the holidays have been my focus, and before I knew it the winter had come and gone without my having tackled my inside projects!
So I'm determined to accomplish my house goals, this winter, and am hopeful I can be successful at organizing our home while still putting myself into our wonderful winter holidays! :)
I'm so focused on all I want to get done, that I'm having to remind myself to take time out for interacting with people, and our pets too! :)
That includes this blog, and taking a moment to say how much I enjoyed Thanksgiving, and to tell you that I hope you enjoyed it too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment