Monday, December 19, 2011

Flashback! :)

As we near a new year, I can't help looking back at this one! :)
Over all, it's been good! :)
One of the biggest changes has been our going from having no cats to having Five! It's been an easy transition that has been bringing a lot of joy! :) If you look very closely, you'll see the image of one of the kitties in the ornamental cherry tree! They have been growing up to the sound of the shutter, and the occasional flash from my Canon, and seem just as at home with my black camera in front of my face as they are with my face, itself! :)
It's also been the first year I can ever recall actually getting my fill of gardening! I didn't think this was even possible! I think it's due to having put so much of myself into this year's veggie garden, starting seeds late winter and never completely putting the garden to bed, as we still have a few veggies growing out there! :)
Even so, I'm already feeling an itch to get out my seeds and start planning this coming year's garden! :)
It's been another year of cherishing my Eternal Hearthrob, and wanting to plan more fun outings with him in the coming year! Time keeps racing faster and faster, and since we can't slow it down, I at least want us to fill it with more - beach get-aways; road trips; laughter; dates; and moments of just being together in conversation & comfortable silence at home! :)
This year has been one of making some noticable improvements and I have a great desire to continue working at organizing our home and property in the coming year! I'm grateful for what we've accomplished so far, and for the dreams we have of continuing to make useful improvements! :)
In shy of two weeks we'll welcome in 2012! :)
In order to make meaningful strides forward, it's necessary to take a moment to "flashback", to take stock of how we're doing and set our sights on what we wish to capture in the next leg of our journey! :) ...
I'm excited about all the possibilities! :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment