Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Belong To Coal! :)

Hi! People call me Cow, and I ...
Belong To Coal! :)
I was given to him for Christmas by a very nice Lady! :)
This is Coal and he's a soft mouthed English Lab! :)
This is important to me because Coal is a very active individual!
If he's not asleep he's looking for action and wanting to play! :)
My once gleaming white and black fur is now well soiled!
He's snatches me up and packs me around all the time!
I never know what position he's going to leave me in. It's anyone's guess!

I'm in good company, though. Coal was also given Snowman for Christmas, and he ...
gets the same treatment!
I can't get over how much love and attention he gives us, and even Snowman has noticed that Coal tends to spend more time with me and treats me extra special! I feel very loved and want to thank Diane for finding me a home and tell her how happy I am that ... I belong to Coal! :)

4 comments:

  1. i hope Coals gift stays in one piece. If Mollie had that little cow she would have it nearly in pieces by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Grace! :) Coal's Snowman has already lost it's earmuffs, and scarf! Now that it's down to it's basics it's holding pretty well! Cow was made especially for canine treatment, so we have hope it will last for awhile, at least! Time will tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that Aunt Diane gave that to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheana,it was a fun surprise and very nice of her! Coal was so excited when she gave it to him that he played with it nearly the whole time she was here! She enjoyed seeing him enjoying her gift! :)

    ReplyDelete