Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas! :)

Dec. 1st is typically the day when I decorate our home for Christmas, my most favorite holiday of all! This year I started decorating a couple days early but today, true to tradition, I brought out more decorations! :)
This is a new one on the front deck, that stands in one of the flower pots, and lights up! :)
I love snow people and have collected a lot of them over the years, and still add to my collection when I see special ones that touch my heart! :)


A new Shooting Star Hydrangea that will be planted in the yard come spring! It reminds me of snowflakes, and of the star that led the wise men to Bethlehem! :)




This is the wall hanging that combines my love of snowmen with my love of our Savior! :)

Our new fragrant Yankee wall plug in! It's currently making our home smell like balsam and cedar! Yum! :)
"For unto us a child is born!" :)
Just one of my many beloved Yankee candles! They not only add wonderful aroma to our home, - they are decorative too! :)
M.E. calendar! This year Dec.'s says "All the happiness you can handle!" ... That's what I'm wishing you and your's this Christmas season! :)
Welcome December! I love that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment