Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beauty On And Around The Grounds! :)

 Next we go to City Creek! :)
 I saw drawings of this before it was built, so I was excited to see it! :)
 It's even more beautiful in real life! :)





 We just saw a bit of it since everything was closed the day we went, as we knew it would be! :)

 One day I'll go back and see it from the upper walkway! :)
 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints planned and paid for all this beauty and when asked why the answer was simply two words, ... "The temple."
The Lord's house deserves uplifting surroundings. :)

 Now back through the temple grounds and on to the car! :)






 Crossing back towards the Conference Center! :)

 I love the little brook that runs along the street! :)

 Passing the Center. :)



 I couldn't help basking in all the beauty that was on and near the temple grounds! :)
As we made our way back to the car I felt how fortunate everyone is who lives, or even visits, here! :) What a beautiful place!! :)
Thanks for taking the walk with us! I hope you enjoyed the surroundings like we did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment