Sunday, May 13, 2012

"M&M" Get-Together! :)

 I just returned from a wonderful visit with my remarkable daughter and her loving family! :) While visiting with them, I managed to also enjoy a get-together with a few of my "M&M'" (Missionary Mom) friends! We not only have the gospel in common, but we also know what it's like to see one, or more, of our sons or daughters choose to serve a full-time mission for the church! :)
 Since one of the moms is a tour guide at the Conference Center, we had fun meeting there, and touring the garden area on the roof! :)
 My son-in-love and daughter, with my sweet grandsons in tow, where willing to take me there and enjoy the get-together with me! :)
 I think Troy said it was his first time touring the roof! :)
 It's quite amazing when you look around and realize there are large trees growing up there, as well as other plant life, and an impressive water system with fountains! :)
 My dear friends! :)
 I hesitated adding this photo, since my eyes are closed, but the other moms are gorgeous so I have to add it! :)
 Last chat before parting.
 My Sweeties enjoying the sunny day on the roof! :)

 My daughter took this nice photo of the temple and tabernacle! :)
 Waiting to take the elevator back down! :)
Troy taking a photo of the temple where we'll be going next! :)  ... But that's another adventure that I'll be sharing soon! :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment