Friday, May 25, 2012

Tegan Time! :)

It is with great enjoyment that I focus this blog on my grandson, Tegan! :) In these first photos, we'd just finished a snack at the garden, (like most little ones, he wears his food), and Tegan bent down and smelled a daffodil! :)
(I'm sure he's seen his older brother do this many times!) ... I loved seeing the aftermath! :)



 This is the pretty flower that gave him pleasure! :)
These other photos were taken when Sheana had taken Brennan to a birthday party that I chose to miss to finish packing. I'd offered to watch Tegan, so after I fed him lunch and a wedge of a chocolate muffin, I took some photos! I debated taking a moment to quick clean his face, first, but time was pressing, and he was already getting sleepy, so I decided to just capture the moment, "muffin-face" and all! :)
 Both he and his big brother love to wear a glove around the house! Today he was wearing an Elmo glove! :)





 I made the right decision about not waiting! ... :)

 He's got that look that tells me he's ready for his nap. :)
 Touching his ear is a sure sign that it's time to let him sleep. ...

 He's fading! :)
 Now wait ...! :)
 One more sudden burst of energy! :)

 Down on the big pillow again! :)
 I'm lucky to've gotten as many photos of him as I did! :)
 It's time to put this dear-heart in his bed! :)
 Can't resist a few more quick clicks of the shutter, before I lay him down! :)

 He seems to be saying "One more, Gram." :)

 A soft tickle! :)

Now it's time for "Gram" to tuck this sweet child in his crib and let him sleep, while I finish packing! :)
There's something deliciously wonderful about this little one, and I've thoroughly enjoyed having this cherished "Tegan time"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment