Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photos Take Me Back! :)

 After I'd finished packing, Sheana and Brennan returned from the birthday party! :) There was much excitement over the party bags that were sent home with those who attended! Brennan showed me the jet airplane that was in his party bag! :)
 A party bag was sent home for Tegan, too, and he was happy about his juice pkt.! :)
 There were party favors, ...
 And whistles, ...
 And little bouncing balls, too! :)
 Since I had everything ready to go, and we had a little more time before I had to be at the airport, ...
 We decided to take the boys on one more outing! :)
 I was anxious to see Brennan try out his new tricycle, ...
 So off we went to the church parking lot! :)
 Sheana had the bubble tub to keep Tegan busy, while Brennan practiced riding! :)

 Brennan took to his tricycle real fast! He'd ride it to the top of the slope and then ride it back down! :)

 When he got momentum at the bottom, he'd lift his feet and let it go! :)
Mommy took time to praise him for his effort and skill, and to give him added instruction about how he can use his feet to stop the trike, and control it! :)
 So back up the hill he went, ...
 And ...
 This ...
 Time ...
 He kept his feet on the pedals and kept complete control! :)
 He was hauling party favors in the back of his trike! :)
One more trip up the hill and he was already using the pedals to reverse to come back down! :) I was glad I was able to be there to see him master his trike so quickly! :)
 When Tegan took interest in the doors and windows of the church building ...
 I took interest in the way the glass reflected the surroundings! :)


 Soon my lens had captured my own reflection, in Utah ...
With these cherished loved ones! :)
Thus ends my time with family in UT, but when I look at these photos it takes me back, and feels almost as if I'm there again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment