Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's Hoping, Anyway! :)

Hope is something I often feel when I'm watching the sun rise! Even when the morning sky issues a winter warning, as it has lately, followed by an unexpected snow turning everything into a beautiful winter wonderland, ... there's something promising about a fresh new day! :) I hope to share a few photos of an even deeper red sky and white back yard! ...
I'm still not up and running with my photos, since there are so many more steps involved with this new Windows 8 format compared to Windows XP, that I'm not sure I can repeat the process, ... but the fact that a photo has been successfully downloaded gives me hope for the future of my blog! :)
Here's hoping, anyway! :) ...

Family left today, making their long drive home. We miss them already, and I'm grateful for my long list of "want-to-do's" to keep me busy until our next get-together!
Ironically, with family here I had more to take photos of, but took less photos as I was so involved in each moment that I didn't think to take pictures the way I meant to! I already regret that, but hope the few photos I did take will keep moments alive in my memory! :)
Here's hoping, anyway! :) ...

After seeing in the new year, and having a fun-filled full week + with family here, we are quietly taking it easy today! :) I have a long list of things I'm anxious to do and have been mentally going over some resolutions which I will be writing down as goals!
Many of my goals are ones that are on-going from year to year, with a few new ones thrown in, that are of the short-term variety! :) I'm anxious to tackle things on my resolution list and turn my goals into dreams-come-true! :) ...
Here's hoping, anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment