Thursday, January 31, 2013

You Can't Read Just One! :)

 I've discovered an author who I just love! Her name is Carla Kelly! :) The first book I read was My Loving Vigil Keeping. It was a book that I found almost impossible to put down! :)
 
 Then I read Mrs. Drew Plays Her Hand, followed by Borrowed Light! :)
 Borrowed Light was a two part, continued in Enduring Light! :)
 All were page turners, that I lost myself in! They were the kind of characters that one identifies with and misses when the last page is read. :)
 Authors this good deserve to be acknowledged, ... and shared! :)
Lucky for me, she's written several books so I have many more to look forward to reading, and I believe she's still living and writing! :)
If you enjoy getting lost in a good book, I highly recommend reading one by Carla Kelly! :) One word of caution, ... her books are like potato chips, ... you can't read just one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment