Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's As Fun To Plan As It Is To Plant! :)

 I finally sat down with all my seed catalogs and thoroughly enjoyed studying every page, giving each company their due! :)
 This year I decided on purchasing from a local nursery and these two seed catalogs, (Territorial and Johnny's)! They've become my tried-and-true and carry my "got-to-have" seed selections! :)
 Before placing an order I sort through all my seeds to see what I have still. :)
 Then I choose what I most want to grow this year, scratch out a quick map of the garden space, and plan out this year's garden, being sure that all crops have been rotated! :)
My first order has been made, and is due to arrive in a few days! I've made my seed choices and will be filling out the forms and mailing the other two seed orders this week! :)
You most likely are looking out your window and seeing rain or snow, and feeling like garden season is a long way off yet! :) It's really just around the corner and the thought makes me almost feel giddy!
If you haven't already, get out those seed catalogs and start planning! It's just as much fun to Plan as it is to Plant! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment