Thursday, January 10, 2013

Here's Wishing Everyone Joy! :)

 First off, let me say Many Thanks to Chris from "Geek Squad"! Thanks to him I'm back in business with my blog! He made a few changes to my Windows 8 laptop so it acts a little more like my Windows XP computer did! :) I'm So Grateful!! :)
 Now we can get back to enjoying life's journey together again! :)
One of the most joyous things of all, in my opinion, is Christmas! :)
 Welcome to our home! ...
 Come on in! :) ...
 If you've visited our home in the past, at Christmas time, you'll see the familiar decorations that we enjoy year to year! :)

 This year's tree! :)
 One thing that made This year more special was having Sheana, Troy, and the grandkids with us for Christmas! :)


 We even found time to watch Mary Poppins together! :)
 "Bert" looking up the chimney! "Chim chimary, chim chimary, chim chim, charoo"! :)
 Another angle of the tree shows some of the lights in the living room! :)
Coal and his guests all tuckered out! :)
It was a Great Christmas for the whole family, and for the first time since Sheana's been married we had everyone home for Christmas, and even saw in the new year together! :)
Here's wishing everyone joy in this new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment