Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tom-Foolery! :)

 Some of these photos were taken last month, (before I harvested the potatoes), but they are typical of daily activities with the boys! :) They tend to be wherever I am, and are always a source of amusement to me! :)
 They will be peacefully interacting one moment ...
 and ready to playfully ...
 strike each other the next! :)
 They spend a lot of time watching each other, ...
 looking for the signs of any oncoming attack! Most of the time Apollo is the instigator! Just like when they were kittens, he Loves a good wrestling match! :)
 So they relax, but are always at the ready! :)
 One never knows when it's going to come so ...
 they need to be on the look out! :)

 That is when they're not doing other goofy things! :)
 Like using a flower pot to sit in while drinking from one of the bird baths, ...
 or rolling at my feet, ...
 or giving me a leg hug! Sylvester is known for this move! I sometimes have tiny claw marks on my legs as proof of all his leg hugging when he's determined to give and receive affection! :)
 They are a constant source of entertainment and I love them dearly, ...
in spite of, ... or maybe because of, ... all their Tom-foolery! :)
Happy 4th Birthday today to Apollo, Sylvester, Mick, and Gerdy-Girl! :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment