Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Using Up The Beauty Bark! :)

 Years ago I paid for a truck load of beauty bark to be delivered at the end of our drive. I'm amazed at how long it's lasted! :)
 One of my goals this year is to get our flower beds back in order and distribute the last of the bark! :)
 It always looks so nice once I've done that final step of putting down the beauty bark! :)



 This shade bed, by the front deck, has become one of my favorite beds! :)
 The felines like it too because the water in the bird bath is always cool to the tongue! :)
 It looks refreshing on a hot Summer day! :)

 I enjoy the look of the dappled lighting! :)

 My clover plants are beginning to multiply as I hoped they would! :)

 I love the mix of green shapes and textures! :)
 I've just about finished all the beds in the front of the yard! :)

 Things are coming along, but there's still a lot to do! :)
 I feel good about today's accomplishments! :)
This is what's left of the bark pile! By this Fall I hope to have used up the last of it so my hubby doesn't have to mow around it any more! If I buy another truck load of it in the future, I will find a better location for it. It feels good to be tackling this goal of using up the beauty bark! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment