Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over! :)

As striking as the Salt Lake Temple is during the day, it's simply awe-inspiring, all lit up, in the quiet of the evening!! I couldn't resist sharing atleast one of the photos I took when Sheana, (Brennan in the stroller), and I enjoyed a late stroll on temple square! :)
"My cup runneth over!" is the best way I know to describe the feeling!! :) We stayed, like many others, untill it was time for the gates to close, feeling unrushed and filled to the brim with peace and joy as the love of our Heavenly Father washed over us! :)
If you've not had that experience, you owe it to yourself to go and feel it! ... ... ... :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that place. It does fill you with so much peace and tranquility. That's great that you were able to go...and that you were able to spend time with your daughter and grandson!! Makes me miss my mom ever more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that sentiment, Clarissa! Even though I was just with Sheana, and we've talked daily since I've been back, - I still feel my heart reaching out to her and missing her! :) It's a mom and daughter thing, I think! :)
    Have I told you lately what an amazing woman I think you are!? It's such a pleasure to be around you! And you are a Fantastic young women's president, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete