Friday, July 9, 2010

So Much!!! :)

I have So Much to share yet So Much to do that the photos I've taken will have to wait a little longer!! :)
I want to alteast take time to say that I've enjoyed visiting family who are dear to me, in UT, So Much!! I am anxious to grab a moment (when I'm not so busy), to share some of the photos of that visit!! :)
At the same time I'm missing them, it is good to be home again! I've missed Rud and Cal So Much and it feels good to back in their embrace! :)
It also feels good to be back in western WA, on our property! I woke to a full choir of birds singing in the yard!! It felt great to feel that familiar air on my skin, and to breath in the fresh, joyious, quiet of our place! I love it So Much!! :)
My personal exciting news is that I'm now almost halfway down to my goal weight, and have dropped 2 sizes!!! I didn't expect to be able to lose So Much (over 20 lbs. thus far), so quickly, at my age, but since I've started counting calories (in May) the pounds have been dropping off quicker than I thought possible!! :) At this rate, I may see my goal realized by the end of this year instead of in 2011, like I thought!! :)
Hope you're all enjoying summer! It has finally arrived in my neck of the woods! :) It's a time of plenty when fruits and veggies are in season and I'm enjoying all the fresh produce So Much!! :) Hope you're enjoying it too!! :) Watermelon anyone!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment