Monday, July 12, 2010

UT Summer Bliss! :)

I'm having some difficulty with my blog. It's only allowing me to download One photo! How do I choose just one that expresses all the wonders I experienced while visiting family in Utah!? It simply can't be done!! :)
Do I choose an inspiring photo of the Salt Lake Temple lit at night; a photo of This Is The Place; one of the Mormon Tab' Choir with symphany, practising patriotic songs that swell in one's heart and spill over; a photo of one of many of the prophet's tombstones we found; perhaps one of Brennan playing in the sprinklers during the hot summer days; or one of us simply enjoying time together?
We did so much that I want to share with photos, and since a photo is worth a thousand words, I prefer to use them over a lengthy, wordy discourse! :)
Untill I can get some help and find out why it's now only allowing me to post one photo, I will have to accept that one is all I get to share!
Maybe my smile can say it all for me! I had a Great time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment