Monday, July 26, 2010

One Less Critter Getting In! :)

I'm happy to report that the deer fence is everything I hoped it would be! :) The deer can still walk all around the garden but they can't get in! :)
I'm still feeling dismayed by the fact that my blog set up has changed and I'm not able to access more than one photo per blog! I have several photos I would loved to have shared!
I also can't figure out how to access the fonts! - Just when I feel like I know what I'm doing they change things and I feel like a beginner blogger all over again! :)
For those of you who blog, - are you having these problems too? Is mine the only format that changed?
Susie, .... heeeeelllllllllp!! :) grin

2 comments:

  1. I haven't done any of the new changes in the "design" option. Did you do that? I don't want anything to change. It takes me forever to get my blog just the way I like it. But whenever I have a blog problem I google it and I usually find someone who has had the same problem and has some advice on how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that input, Anna! :)
    I didn't do any of the changes myself! I went to Utah for a couple of weeks and when I got back, it had changed. It's frustrating because I came back with many photos I want to share, but can't! :(
    There are some things that are no longer offered to me that I used all the time, like being able to change the colors for the the font, outlines, etc.
    Needless to say, it's very frustrating! - I hope to be able to get things back to the way they were so I can enjoy blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete