Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy, but not too busy to enjoy the warm sun! :)

It seems to be challenge lately to make the time to leave a post! :) I have so much on my to do list that it feels like I may never have a slow, lazy day, again! :) Lately it's been run, run, run!! :)
Even so, I couldn't help but notice how nice the air felt on my skin today, as we were out running around! It's t-shirt weather, and I love it!! :) The next two or three days are supposed to bring more of the same, and I hope to be able to spend atleast one of them working in the yard and garden! :)
So far I have the strawberry, raspberry, and potato seed planted in the veggie garden! I also have onions, chives, and a couple of fennel transplants that are begging me to get them in the ground too! :)
Gotta run! Will talk more later! :) ...

1 comment:

  1. it was a beautiful day today...finally right? at least we're not getting snow like Utah and Idaho have seen.
    It sounds like your garden is doing well..that is something I need to work on...we're going to try square foot gardening this year.

    ReplyDelete