Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Uplifting Day! :)

One may not think of a funeral day as being uplifting, but that's what yesterday was! :) I got up, fit in half my work out, showered and got ready, walked my dog down the road and back, and drove to Portland, OR to be with family! :) From there we were coupled with more of my family who came in their large suburban, to take us to the funeral! :) It was a day of reunions and catching up with dear loved ones, and honoring my Aunt Jeannine! :) The funeral was as inspiring and uplifting as she was, and complemented the way she lived her life! :)
She always loved to sing with full heart, and I know she is singing with great joy, now! :)
It was a long day, but a very rewarding one! :)
Aunt Jeannine, my love goes with you, and I am living my life more fully and joyiously for your part in it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. BJ that was a nice post...it's amazing how much we take from and learn from our family isn't it? My Father in Law passed away last August and the funeral was really nice as well. It was truly a celebration of his life

    ReplyDelete