Monday, April 20, 2009

Petals! ... :)

If only I could add the sweet fragrance to this blog, of these cherry blossoms! :) They smell good enough to eat! :)
Petals can be almost overwhelming in mass, yet they draw us near to them! :)

This pink viburnum is just as sweetly fragrant as the cherry blossoms! :) Yummmm! :)

Look at the detail in each of these little faces! :)

You may notice grass clippings on the white petals, as the grass was just mowed before I captured them in my lens! :)

Look closely and you may see the tiny spider who's taken up residence in the yellow daffodil! :)

I love flower faces! They can be so expressive! :) I hope you enjoy them too! :)









3 comments:

  1. Those are really great pictures. Seems like you are getting the hang of your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics B.J. :) I'm loving the flowers and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are great with taking pictures of flowers..very pretty

    ReplyDelete